Oracle

Updated Nov 24, 2014

3.3

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Applied in campus career fair and got a call from a hiring manager. Told me what his group does, what kind of product. Described me the hiring process in oracle for fresh graduate. Hiring managers will receive resumes from HRs and will contact the person if they are interested.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in November 2011.

Went to a Oracle Job Fair and they asked to come for Onsite.
    Computer Architecture, Logic Design. Lot of Cache related question SMC CMC , Parallel Comp arch
    directory based protocol , consistency coherency etc

Interview Questions
    • Parallel Computer architecture, -Gave the MP structure and then asked How would you maintain coherency   View Answer
    • Cache related puzzle ...create a memory access trace which leads to certain percentage miss on particular cache dimension.   Answer Question

Had better offer from other companies and didn't want to work on SPARC architecture

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Oracle in February 2010.

Complicated interview process for Hardware Engineer positions with detailed questioning in many related areas. It takes time to hear back from them. They are not willing to negotiate the offer much.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oracle in November 2009.

really good screening

Interview Questions
    • computer architecture, cache state transition   View Answer

Senior Hardware Engineer Interview

Based on my application at the Oracle career website, initially I was contacted by the Hiring Manager via a phone interview. It was more like what kind of candidate they are looking for, how my profile matches their requirement and what kind of positions I am looking for. Based on my interaction I was called for an on-site interview in a couple of weeks. The onsite interview had 5 rounds and since I was a new college graduate all the interviews were predominantly focused on my resume, my reserach and my internship at Intel Corporation.