Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview Details – Typical process. One round with Recruiter, One round with hiring manager and an on-site interview with 4-5 peer of the hiring manager. The process was quick. Scheduling was done quick . Location was easy to get to. The team was quick to respond. Be prepare to just listen and not ask any question. Some questions were totally irrelevant .

Interview Question – There was no difficult question. Most of the managers did not seem very motivated. They switched over from consulting and are happy with steady check.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was 10k less than original offer. They like to play dodge ball. I accepted the original offer and they came back and said sorry we didnt realize we could not pay you that much. We have to drop it by 10k. Seems like bait and switch. I declined because I found that process very unethical.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Senior Programmer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.