Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Oracle in October 2013.

Interview Details – Typical process. One round with Recruiter, One round with hiring manager and an on-site interview with 4-5 peer of the hiring manager. The process was quick. Scheduling was done quick . Location was easy to get to. The team was quick to respond. Be prepare to just listen and not ask any question. Some questions were totally irrelevant .

Interview Question – There was no difficult question. Most of the managers did not seem very motivated. They switched over from consulting and are happy with steady check.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer was 10k less than original offer. They like to play dodge ball. I accepted the original offer and they came back and said sorry we didnt realize we could not pay you that much. We have to drop it by 10k. Seems like bait and switch. I declined because I found that process very unethical.

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Interviewed at Oracle

Interview Details – I got called by the HR department saying that they had reviewed my curriculum and were interested in interviewing me for a job offer.

There were 5 interviews in total all of them on the phone. All of the 5 interviews where more about my working experience, how do i think and stuff like that and for the technical part I only got asked about when I got my certifications and a basic question.

After the last interview with a VP I got called back again by the HR department with the final offer.

Interview Question – I didn't have any difficult or unexpected question. I didn't have almost any technical question due to my certifications.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to improve the salary that was offered to me.

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!