Oracle Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Oracle (Redwood City, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was referred by another Oracle employee. I had two phone interviews, one with a Senior Director and one with a VP. The Senior Director's questions related to what I had experience with and how large each project was. Very personable and comfortable. The VP asked situational questions and wanted to understand the way I analyze and approach situations. I gave honest, pragmatic answers.

Interview Questions

• Why did you work at three different companies in the past 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Initially I was promised a higher salary, then executive management cut it by 10K, claiming 'I could grow into the position'. This past year, there were no (official) raises, so zero "growing into' dollars for me. I decided to accept the job based on being virtual and my immediate management.

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle (San Francisco, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

I had a number of four interviews, with my direct hiring manger, his boss and two peers. Qualifications matter a lot to qualify for the interview selection. However, during the interview the most important is the attitude and openess to change and adaptability. Another important factor is bounceability and always keep improving and adding value to the team.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to travel 100% of the time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward, no back and forth

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oracle.

Interview

very detail oriented questions. interviewed with executive management as well as with the team members. It took a while before they contacted me with the feedback. very particular hr process as well.

Interview Questions

salary too low for the position

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle (London, England (UK)) in December 2011.

Interview

Very long and unclear.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. People that interview you are not prepared to do it.   Answer Question

Because I already worked with them.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oracle in November 2008.

Interview

1. Initial phone interview 2. Interview with both the consulting and practice managers 3. Peer interviews

Interview Questions

• I was ask to define change management.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary plus a bonus option.