Oracle

Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.4

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2014.

Focused and intelligent. Interview with hiring executive, Sr HR manager, and several peers via telephone. Focus on what was needed in the role and asking how I would fit.

Interview Questions
  • Concerned about my high level of experience and becoming unchallenged   View Answer
Oracle was concerned that I was happy and offered me the upper end of my ask but had no room for additional discussion agree the offer was made

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2012.

Interviewed with recruiter, filled out a questionnaire, interviewed with the hiring manager on the phone, interviewed with 3 different people on the phone, traveled to Chicago for an interview where I had 3 1-on-1 interviews and gave a presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in February 2011.

I was an employee referral. Interview process consisted of resume review, 2 phone interviews, and one technical presentation given to hiring manager, department director, and three remote team members.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in November 2009.

Oracle executive recruiter called me and qualified. I sent me resume specific to the job. I the talked to hiring manager on phone. The next step was to talk to a peer in the role on phone. Next step is an in-person interview. Its been more than a month. They schedule in-person 2-3 weeks out. I have been told they are still very interested. Interestingly this position is not on the main job boards. I had talked to this recruiter in the past.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Not very structured in terms of process. Takes a lot of time in getting the right level of interviews arranged but the interviews in general are quite detailed. Depending on your job scope, it is Phone calls most of the time with a few 1:1 meetings with the in country folks.

Quite hard

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle.

Cv submitted on the corporate site, 1st phone interview, 2nd and 3rd one to one interview with future manager and future colleague, 4th meeting with HR for contract proposal

Interview Questions
    • Nothing in particular, general talks about past applications project experience   Answer Question

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salvador, Minas Gerais (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salvador, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2011.

very organized and extensive research prior to actual one to one interview. background checks before. two phone interviews prior to meeting, one phone interview with recruiter and another with future director. thourough scrutiny of abilities and experience. due dilligence to meet job description expectations.

Interview Questions
    • how would you deal with a situation where a difficult scenario caused by the customer must be overcome?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in June 2011.

Multi-tier interview: Manager > Senior Sales Consultant (technical interview) > Senior Management > Principal Manger.

After all successful interviewes, the internal approval process was long and tedious, with heaps of cv validation checkpoints.

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Oracle in May 2011.

Hiring was done thru referral . The interview process is conducted in various stages, I had 3 rounds, some had 4 to 5 rounds, I had one technical and 2 managerial interviews. After that the offer letter was rolled out. It might take a while for the offer letter to be sent as it has to be approved from very high up in the US.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was pretty cool, unexpected turn was when I was told to prepare a presentation and present it after the interview   Answer Question
    negotiate well for the salary as, once in hikes are totally dependent on the company wide policy

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Oracle in September 2010.

Its an internal transfer, As I am already working for the same company but in Egypt branch.

Interview Questions
    • What is your future plan for 5 years ?   View Answer
    No negotiation at all