Oracle Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.3

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle in January 2010.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by HR person by pulling up my resume for internet job board. In my initial interview with HR, it was all about the discussion about my experience and skill set required for the position. My next round of interview was conducted over a conference calls with Manager, and Two team,and they asked mostly networking, SS7, TCP/SCTP releated questions.

Interview Questions

• These questions were main to verify the overall knowledge in L2-L7 experience. How one can differentiate between TCP and SCTP and where they have been used   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a good offer and most important part was 100 percent working from home opportunity

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

brief on campus interview process . Was easy to crack but the aptitude round was great . total of 4 rounds including the HR round . Technical round came easy .

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

Through walk-in, employee reference and campus drives. i GOT SELECTED THROUGH CAMPUS INTERVIEW. Have technical and HR interview and also skill/IQ/aptitude tests. Need to clear all rounds. Difficulty level is average. Depends upon from which field you have completed your graduation.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

It was all about PL/SQL and JAVA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about something which make you stand out of the crowd.   Answer Question

Negotiation

CTC was predecided so there was nothing like negtiation.

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Had a written online test(logic+quant+eng+technical). then results ara announced 2 weeks.. Then a technical round(also hr), short listed candidates had other round(tech+hr).. Few candidates had few more rounds... finally results were announced in just 15 mins... The process was very smooth.. Interviewers were very friendly and sweet...

Interview Questions

• Technical : Hardware related questions to CSE students...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Out of the many interviews I attended, this one is by far the toughest one. There was an online test before the interviews. More than 100 wrote and 20 were selected for the interviews. There were two rounds of technical interviews and two rounds of HR interviews. The first technical interview was a one-on-one interview. The guy was sweet. He asked me to take a seat and even exchanged pleasantries. After that, he asked me to rate myself, on a scale of 10, in every CS subject I studied. I played it very safe. I rated myself a decent 7 in all but Networks and Unix- I rated 8. So, he started with UNIX and Networks. The questions were pretty tough and at the end of the session he asked me "you still want to stick with 8?" I don't know what he was suggesting.. But I think he suggested me to bring it down. This process continued for all subjects- RDBMS, Algorithms, C++, Java and Android too. I was really skeptical, but scraped through. Second round was a panel interview. The panelists weren't sweet. They didn't ask me to take a seat.:P This interview was more on DBMS, Java and UNIX. The standard of my answers had dropped. But, I managed to answer. There were two puzzles too. Answered both. Both the technical rounds took a whopping 3 hours. After the second tech interview, I was almost sure that I won't make it. But, fortunately, made it. The HR rounds weren't a problem. They had problems with my dropping grades. Apart from that, easy. End of the day, 5 were selected out of some 130.

Interview Questions

• I'll tell the puzzles I was given. Draw a clock and draw three parallel chords such that the area created on each division contains numbers which when added yield the same result.   1 Answer
    • This is a classic one. Two jars- 5L and 3L. Measure 4L.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview consisted of 3 rounds of Technical discussion over phone, and one video conference round (Technical+HR Negotiation) The interviewers were very thorough and friendly. The process went very smooth for me. After giving final offer, it took 3 months of continuous follow ups, to get the offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me more than I had asked, but my suggestion is ask for as much package as you can. After joining I've come to know that the annual hikes are not very good. Always keep other offers in hand while waiting for an offer letter from Oracle.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Bangalore (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Interview process is same as everywhere else, post selection offer letter and onboarding takes forever due to internal approval process

Negotiation

No negotiation but joining delayed