Oracle Technical Writer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bozeman, MT) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Call was prompt, and was very easy to feel comfortable. Asked questions about my background, and other standard interview questions. Nothing was difficult or stressful. Still in interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch jobs so soon?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Oracle

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

Part of an acquisition, so they never really interviewed. No one ever reviewed resumes of the new employees; they took the word of senior management. Most employees were misrepresented. Existing employees with less experience and expertise talked down to the new employees like they were charity cases when their skills far surpassed the existing employees.

Interview Questions

Clearly not a place to advance your career or to be fairly compensated.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

5 level of interview, two written tests. Tests: Grammar and Writing skills Technical Interview: Communication Technical Team member Another interview by doc manager Final interview by Director

Interview Questions

• If you do not agree with your manager on some point, what would you do.   1 Answer