Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle
- Software Engineer (124)
- Applications Engineer (69)
- Business Development Consultant (60)
- Member of Technical Staff (58)
- Senior Software Engineer (55)
- Associate Consultant (52)
- Applications Developer (48)
- Inside Sales Representative (45)
- Sales Representative (43)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (34)
- Software Developer (27)
- Sales Consultant (22)
- Consultant (22)
- Business Analyst (21)
- Senior Applications Engineer (20)
- Account Manager (20)
- Applications Sales Representative (19)
- Senior Consultant (19)
- Principal Consultant (19)
- Engineering (16)
- Intern (16)
- Associate Sales Representative (14)
- Hardware Engineer (14)
- Director (14)
- Senior Sales Consultant (14)
- Staff Consultant (13)
- Software Developer II (13)
- Account Executive (13)
- QA Engineer (12)
- Product Manager (11)
Technical Writer Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Oracle (Bozeman, MT) in November 2014.
Initial phone interview. Call was prompt, and was very easy to feel comfortable. Asked questions about my background, and other standard interview questions. Nothing was difficult or stressful. Still in interview process.
- Why do you want to switch jobs so soon? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Oracle
Technical Writer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2012.
Part of an acquisition, so they never really interviewed. No one ever reviewed resumes of the new employees; they took the word of senior management. Most employees were misrepresented. Existing employees with less experience and expertise talked down to the new employees like they were charity cases when their skills far surpassed the existing employees.
- No questions were ever asked. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Clearly not a place to advance your career or to be fairly compensated.
Technical Writer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Oracle (Delhi (India)) in August 2009.
5 level of interview, two written tests. Tests: Grammar and Writing skills Technical Interview: Communication Technical Team member Another interview by doc manager Final interview by Director
- If you do not agree with your manager on some point, what would you do. 1 Answer