Oracle Territory account manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (91)
- Member of Technical Staff (46)
- Applications Engineer (45)
- Senior Software Engineer (40)
- Applications Developer (35)
- Associate Consultant (34)
- Business Development Consultant (33)
- Inside Sales Representative (26)
- Senior Member of Technical Staff (26)
- Sales Representative (22)
- Consultant (21)
- Software Developer (18)
- Sales Consultant (17)
- Principal Consultant (17)
- Engineering (16)
- Senior Consultant (14)
- Senior Applications Engineer (13)
- Account Manager (13)
- Business Analyst (13)
- Account Executive (11)
- Applications Sales Representative (11)
- Hardware Engineer (11)
- Sales Manager (11)
- Intern (10)
- Senior Sales Consultant (10)
- Director (9)
- Product Manager (8)
- Senior Principal Consultant (8)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Technical Support Engineer (6)
Territory Account Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2008.
Interview Details – Pre interview with hiring agent from Oracle went in a friendly, professional and open manner. Unfortunately she went on vacation and let me talk directly to the person whose job i was supposed to get (he was moving back to the technical side).
This person was looking for a stick to beat, and started accusing me of not being interested in the job almost from the start of the conversation. This did not feel like an interview but more like an interrogation.
Most notably there was no other interview planned or intented, thus the outcome was allread clear to me.
My advice to Oracle: always schedule multiple interviews for key sales functions, as no one person shoul be able to judge an applicant!
Interview Question – What would make me the perfect follow up to the interviewer View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle