Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Territory Account Manager Interview

Territory Account Manager
De Meern (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Oracle in September 2008.

Interview Details – Pre interview with hiring agent from Oracle went in a friendly, professional and open manner. Unfortunately she went on vacation and let me talk directly to the person whose job i was supposed to get (he was moving back to the technical side).

This person was looking for a stick to beat, and started accusing me of not being interested in the job almost from the start of the conversation. This did not feel like an interview but more like an interrogation.

Most notably there was no other interview planned or intented, thus the outcome was allread clear to me.

My advice to Oracle: always schedule multiple interviews for key sales functions, as no one person shoul be able to judge an applicant!

Interview Question – What would make me the perfect follow up to the interviewer   View Answer

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!