Oracle

www.oracle.com

Oracle Vice President EMEA Head of Utilities Consulting Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President EMEA Head of Utilities Consulting Interview

Vice President EMEA Head of Utilities Consulting
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in August 2012.

Interview Details – After 9 interviews / meetings, over two months, they decided to make internal appointment as the guy had more internal connections - it should not have taken these interviews and this amount of time wasting to realise that, so I guess there was some other unspecified reason.
Another comment, they asked me to fly at my own expense for two one hour interviews - from London to California, as their policy is not to pay candidates interview expenses. Oracle Corporation - very, very, disappointing for how they handle such a high level position.

Interview Question – If we offered you the job, would you really take it?   View Answer

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!