Oracle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Oracle.

Interview Details – Initially thru executive recruiter, followed by several phnoe interviews and subsequently 1:1 interviews. FInally background check. Long and slow process in my case.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Vice President Interview

Vice President

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oracle in August 2009.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds of interviews with peers as well as upper level management. No specific process or methodology followed.

Interview Question – What is the worst mistake you ever made?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straightforward - they gave me what I asked for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Oracle

Worked for Oracle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oracle Vice President interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oracle employees and interview candidates.