Orange Business Services

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Orange Business Services in March 2010.

I had two interviews - first phone interview with human resources manager and / or associate and then afyerwards one with hiring manager in finance. each interview to about thirty to sixty minutes. humar resouces interview was straight forward - go over resume, why do you want to work here, are you good at team work, etc. finance manager was a bit longer and trickier - meat and potatoes interview in terms of content (just going over resume), but asking very specific questions along the way. also asked for promotional aspirations and strengths and weaknesses.

1 week, came back one with revised offer

Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Orange Business Services.

My interview was rather straightforward, they needed a position and my future hiring manager was my college instructor, so the interview gravitated more towards what was expected than my background.

Network Engineer Interview

It was a phone interview which included the position description first, then I got to answer some HR and Technical interview questions

Interview Questions
    • A technical problem and I had to propose a solution instantely   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Orange Business Services in January 2012.

first i had a call interview ,then english and iq test , then interview with the manager.

Head of Human Resources LAM Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Orange Business Services.

There is around 4 to 6 interview and after that the process of hiring is fast. First is HR, then the hiring manager, then another manager that can be customer of that employee. Once it has been done, a personality test can be perform to understand the fitting of the employee versus the position scope.

Windows Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Orange Business Services in December 2010.

Got a call from consultant; it has One telephonic round and then one f2f at the company 7th floor on DLF cyber city and then round(s) of package negotiation.

Interview Questions
    • "Why do want to leave HCL? It is a very good company."   View Answer
    truly Indian style barganing... I was asking 6.5 Lcks; they first went on to say 5/75 is the final package and then issued an offer letter of 6 Lacks, which i declined. To my surprise they released an offer letter for 6.5 lacks the next day.

Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Orange Business Services in July 2011.

I got a phone call first from the human resources department. A few days later, my future manager called me for the interview. Just phone interviews since I was out of the country.

Network Engineer Interview

They took 1 technical written test and 2 technical interview and then 1 manager and HR round. Technical Interview were quite easy but HR person has concern to give a good salary which I was expecting

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orange Business Services in April 2011.

Process depends upon the experience sutable for the propofile

Interview Questions
    • based on the current open profile only they will question, no difficult found if the person is having the same domin experience   View Answer

Regional Project Assurance Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Orange Business Services in September 2013.

A panel of 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
    • In your job what was the most difficult situation that you are in?   Answer Question

Worked for Orange Business Services? Contribute to the Community!