Orange Business Services

Updated Nov 2, 2014
Updated Nov 2, 2014

2.8

Solutions Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange Business Services.

My interview was rather straightforward, they needed a position and my future hiring manager was my college instructor, so the interview gravitated more towards what was expected than my background.

Network Engineer Interview

It was a phone interview which included the position description first, then I got to answer some HR and Technical interview questions

Interview Questions
    • A technical problem and I had to propose a solution instantely   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Orange Business Services in March 2010.

I had two interviews - first phone interview with human resources manager and / or associate and then afyerwards one with hiring manager in finance. each interview to about thirty to sixty minutes. humar resouces interview was straight forward - go over resume, why do you want to work here, are you good at team work, etc. finance manager was a bit longer and trickier - meat and potatoes interview in terms of content (just going over resume), but asking very specific questions along the way. also asked for promotional aspirations and strengths and weaknesses.

1 week, came back one with revised offer

Head of Human Resources LAM Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Orange Business Services.

There is around 4 to 6 interview and after that the process of hiring is fast. First is HR, then the hiring manager, then another manager that can be customer of that employee. Once it has been done, a personality test can be perform to understand the fitting of the employee versus the position scope.

Network Engineer Interview

They took 1 technical written test and 2 technical interview and then 1 manager and HR round. Technical Interview were quite easy but HR person has concern to give a good salary which I was expecting

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

interviewing external candidates if internal not found, dealing with recruitment agencies to find suitable applicants, attending employement fairs, techincal test, english test, HR interview, hiring manager interview, CEO interview, send offer, send the requested hiring documents required

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange Business Services in February 2014.

First we had a test on general topics..since I am an ECE candidate, topics of the test included computer networking and semiconductor physics.
    The test was simple. The next round was technical interview where they checked your eagerness to know things and whether you have sound knowledge of your own projects. It was a chill interview.
    The next round was HR. They want you to stick with OBS so they ask you a few questions related to that.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if you do not get promotion even after 2 years?   View Answer

They pay you low.

Customer Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Orange Business Services.

First a phone interview in English, then an IQ test & a technical test ( based on CCNA knowledge) right after it, If you pass both tests, then u get to have a 1:1 interview with the team manager, then his manager then the HR of Orange then the CEO of Orange.

Interview Questions
    • nothing strange, just questions like what do you know about Orange & why do you want to work in the network field ?   Answer Question

Regional Project Assurance Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Orange Business Services in September 2013.

A panel of 3 interviewers

Interview Questions
    • In your job what was the most difficult situation that you are in?   Answer Question

Network Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāshi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāshi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange Business Services in August 2013.

Single round : Face to face interview
    Question : The basic question "Tell me Something about yourself"
    Who is the finance minister
    who is the president of India.