Orange Business Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.8

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange Business Services.

Interview

My interview was rather straightforward, they needed a position and my future hiring manager was my college instructor, so the interview gravitated more towards what was expected than my background.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview which included the position description first, then I got to answer some HR and Technical interview questions

Interview Questions

• A technical problem and I had to propose a solution instantely   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Orange Business Services (Herndon, VA) in March 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews - first phone interview with human resources manager and / or associate and then afyerwards one with hiring manager in finance. each interview to about thirty to sixty minutes. humar resouces interview was straight forward - go over resume, why do you want to work here, are you good at team work, etc. finance manager was a bit longer and trickier - meat and potatoes interview in terms of content (just going over resume), but asking very specific questions along the way. also asked for promotional aspirations and strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

1 week, came back one with revised offer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Orange Business Services.

Interview

Planned Interviews with Dates negotiated.
    2 Technical Rounds, 1 Manager Round , 1 HR Round
    Even additional 1 week Preparation time to study for specific Business / Technical Requirements
    Almost above average interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation happened.

IT Help Desk Interview

Interview

In the beginning I had an interview with 2 IT supervisors and the IT Manager. General interview about my former experience and projects. Then I had a written technical exam basic troubleshooting questions and Computer networks (TCP/IP ,OSI layers , etc). Then memory Test they gave me 2 slides presentation to memorize and answer very easy questions on it. Finally HR interview on the next day.

Interview Questions

• The HR interview is a boring interview with a cliche questions.   Answer Question

Security Service Engineer - Level III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Orange Business Services (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2014.

Interview

First one is technical, second one is personal, while the later three interviews are basically for the top management to see if they might like you or not.
    If you go prepared & you are really fitting the position, it will be easy and fun as well.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the VP if I got the chance to be a superhero would I be Superman or Batman :)   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Orange Business Services.

Interview

There is around 4 to 6 interview and after that the process of hiring is fast. First is HR, then the hiring manager, then another manager that can be customer of that employee. Once it has been done, a personality test can be perform to understand the fitting of the employee versus the position scope.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

They took 1 technical written test and 2 technical interview and then 1 manager and HR round. Technical Interview were quite easy but HR person has concern to give a good salary which I was expecting

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Interview

interviewing external candidates if internal not found, dealing with recruitment agencies to find suitable applicants, attending employement fairs, techincal test, english test, HR interview, hiring manager interview, CEO interview, send offer, send the requested hiring documents required

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange Business Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

First we had a test on general topics..since I am an ECE candidate, topics of the test included computer networking and semiconductor physics.
    The test was simple. The next round was technical interview where they checked your eagerness to know things and whether you have sound knowledge of your own projects. It was a chill interview.
    The next round was HR. They want you to stick with OBS so they ask you a few questions related to that.

Interview Questions

• What will you do if you do not get promotion even after 2 years?   1 Answer

They pay you low.