Orange Business Services

www.orange-business.com

Orange Business Services Program Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Orange Business Services in January 2009.

The interview consisted of an interview with the customer. I would understadn that if the positon was to work on customer site or psotion was integrated with the customer team. This seemed to want cusotmer buy-in. I found this odd and demonstrasted who management was soft on allowing this. Demonstrates a lack of management backbone - a soft management, that will bend to the customer's every demand. Very, very bad.

Interview Questions
  • Actually the very starnge questions came from the cusotmer in the customer interview. Questions were very low level for the position, almost insulting my intelligence   Answer Question
  • Wanted an example on how to deal with a specifci situation. But the question had nothing to do with the position in any way, shape or form.   Answer Question
Was quite smooth and fair

Other Interview Reviews for Orange Business Services

Program Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Orange Business Services in March 2008.

Be Clear in explaining your current profile trying to justify how you fit for the current opening.Highlight your strong areas along with examples or credentials if you can.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your Current Profile & profiles handled in past.   View Answer
    • What do you know about this company?   View Answer
    Be clear on the last figure you expect.Also what you are looking out...CTC or in hand salary......Negotiate polietly stating something like " I appreciate that the way you judged my experience & capabilities but I still feel that its way below my expectation.Request you to kindly reconsider & revise the offer for our mutual benefits."