Orange County's Credit Union

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Interview

IT
Santa Ana, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union in October 2010.

Interview Details – The initial communication was via email by the hiring manager. The interview started with variety of questions and end with an exam. Meet with the senior manager and the hiring manager.

Interview Question – How would you handle conflict between associates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I believe you would be able to negotiate but I decided not. I would definitely suggest to consider in negotiating if it's necessary.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union in November 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview. One on one interview with HR, then personality testing, intelligence testing, presentation. Then one on one interview with one person at Executive Level. Then interview with 4 executives and 2 executive admin.

Interview Questions

• what was the worst boss you have ever had?   View Answer
  • How does your background make you a good fit with our company mission statement/vision?   Answer Question

Worked for Orange County's Credit Union? Contribute to the Community!