Orange County's Credit Union

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange County's Credit Union

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Orange County's Credit Union in November 2010.

Phone interview. One on one interview with HR, then personality testing, intelligence testing, presentation. Then one on one interview with one person at Executive Level. Then interview with 4 executives and 2 executive admin.

Interview Questions
    • what was the worst boss you have ever had?   View Answer
    • How does your background make you a good fit with our company mission statement/vision?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange County's Credit Union in October 2010.

The initial communication was via email by the hiring manager. The interview started with variety of questions and end with an exam. Meet with the senior manager and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle conflict between associates?   View Answer
    I believe you would be able to negotiate but I decided not. I would definitely suggest to consider in negotiating if it's necessary.