Orange County's Credit Union

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange County's Credit Union

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Santa Ana, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Phone interview. One on one interview with HR, then personality testing, intelligence testing, presentation. Then one on one interview with one person at Executive Level. Then interview with 4 executives and 2 executive admin.

Interview Questions

• what was the worst boss you have ever had?   1 Answer
    • How does your background make you a good fit with our company mission statement/vision?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orange County's Credit Union (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

The initial communication was via email by the hiring manager. The interview started with variety of questions and end with an exam. Meet with the senior manager and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict between associates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I believe you would be able to negotiate but I decided not. I would definitely suggest to consider in negotiating if it's necessary.