Orange Labs

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Orange Labs.

Interview Details – very technical in interview questions. From phone to on-site interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Rennes (France)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orange Labs.

Interview Details – 1 interview with the team manager and your supervisor

Negotiation Details – None, based on your school and level of education

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orange Labs.

Interview Details – Got skype interview. Starting from broad range mainly referencing from my CV than deeper in to technical questions.

Interview Question – one or two sudden question related with technical stuff.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For intern there's no negatiation

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern
Issy-les-Moulineaux (France)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orange Labs in March 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online sending a CV and a cover letter. Got a phone call 2 weeks later to set up a phone interview with the R&D project manager and his manager. The interview took 1h and was mainly about my education and my motivation for the internship subject.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this subject?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orange Labs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orange Labs interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Orange Labs employees and interview candidates.