Orange Lake Country Club

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Orange Lake Country Club in July 2011.

The interview started off with a phone interview with the VP of the department which lasted about 15 minutes. The VP asked me what I wanted to do and I explained what my interests were and what I wanted to do. He then focused in on some of my interests and we spoke on that. He then gave me advice going forward for future interviews. I followed up with an email and was the contacted a week or two later by the manager of the department and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. We talked about my skills and interests and whether or not I could follow instructions and so on. We also talked about my personal interests and hobbies. I was then given a skills test on what the manager had explained to me would be similar to the work being done at the office, which after I accepted the job and started I found out was not the case. I was then contacted a 3rd time by the same manager and asked the same questions as the previous conversation, leaving out a few. They explained it was to confirm. I was then brought in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with a person from HR and then the VP and manager of the department I would be in. They asked almost no questions and instead let me ask whatever questions I had and that was it. I was then contacted about a week later and was offered a job which I accepted. The biggest problem with the interview is that they never once explained or went in to detail about the job that I was interviewing for. The description on the website was very vague as well. When I started, it was nothing that I was expecting and not the work that they had told me it would be.

Interview Questions
They do not negotiate on anything.