Orange Lake Country Club

Orange Lake Country Club Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orange Lake Country Club

Service Desk Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Orange Lake Country Club in May 2012.

Interview process was fast, quick and detailed. Once I had interviewed the process moved along smoothly. Everyone was generous and courteous from beginning to end.

In-house Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orange Lake Country Club in February 2012.

very fast, very simple, 2 or 3 questions,. they dont need expert in the subject or any experience,. they just need peaple to fill up spots,. 1 day i was already hired with all the process

none

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Orange Lake Country Club in July 2011.

The interview started off with a phone interview with the VP of the department which lasted about 15 minutes. The VP asked me what I wanted to do and I explained what my interests were and what I wanted to do. He then focused in on some of my interests and we spoke on that. He then gave me advice going forward for future interviews. I followed up with an email and was the contacted a week or two later by the manager of the department and the interview lasted about 30 minutes. We talked about my skills and interests and whether or not I could follow instructions and so on. We also talked about my personal interests and hobbies. I was then given a skills test on what the manager had explained to me would be similar to the work being done at the office, which after I accepted the job and started I found out was not the case. I was then contacted a 3rd time by the same manager and asked the same questions as the previous conversation, leaving out a few. They explained it was to confirm. I was then brought in for a face to face interview. I interviewed with a person from HR and then the VP and manager of the department I would be in. They asked almost no questions and instead let me ask whatever questions I had and that was it. I was then contacted about a week later and was offered a job which I accepted. The biggest problem with the interview is that they never once explained or went in to detail about the job that I was interviewing for. The description on the website was very vague as well. When I started, it was nothing that I was expecting and not the work that they had told me it would be.

Interview Questions
    They do not negotiate on anything.

Chef De Cuisine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, VT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Orange Lake Country Club in January 2011.

Varies from hiring chef to chef. First you must past an HR pre-screening. Well spoken and friendly attitude is key attribute. Then more that likely you will be interview by the Executive Chef asking from a range of managing scenarios managing styles, financials and cooking techniques and executions. You will be asked to perform a demo and possibly another set of interview question inquiring your though process with your food. There will be a substance and background screening performed also.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask personality questions where this is no clear answer to the question. They will give you a scenario, ask for the outcome and also ask what the desired out come of the situation.   Answer Question
    Negotiation are very limited as a intra-company promotion. They give you an offer letter and then to hold very firm what their perceived market value of you. I've had an opportunity where I was asked to take on another roll and the made much more conversation. There was a few back and forth but stayed professional without issues until we were able to come to an agreement.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Orange Lake Country Club in February 2010.

Once you apply online it could take some time to get a call back. You can contact them or go directly to the HR department and request an interview. You can also apply there, they have a career center where you can apply on a computer and get a interview immediately. Your first interview with be with a recruiter and its general questions to help them place in in a position or just speak with you about the position which you applied for then they will set you up with a interview with the manager of the department.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time your were put in a difficult situation and how did you over come it? In the interview you will be asked silly questions like this.   Answer Question
    Start at base pay for that given department not based on experience.