Orange - Romania Interview Questions & Reviews

16 interviews

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Orange - Romania.

applied online

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in April 2009.

It was just a discussion about my experience, about what i intend to do in the next period. All in all it was a nice and normal interview, and it was a first good impression about the company !

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in January 2012.

2-step interview, a technical one and an HR one.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Orange - Romania in April 2012.

for an internship, there is a group interview. At first, you present yourself and what recomends you for the position and then a HR representative, a really nice lady, asks you to make aprox 4 teams and then hands in a task to discuss upon a given subject

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part was to present yourself in a better way other candidates did, to find your value proposition for the company that no one has it   Answer Question

Technical Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in July 2011.

I have applied online to the job and after a few days I was called for the interview. The interview was conducted by HR but many persons from different areas participated (eight people in total) in order to speed the decision process. They were hiring people in order to transfer activities in Romania. There were general HR questions on the career path, a languages test - english and french. Actually the interview was held in english but they tested french too. After one week, I was sent the offer, we negociated it for another week or more.

The negociation took place with HR only, it was difficult to change their initial offer.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in October 2008.

At first I was called by a Staffing Agency and was asked to come for a group interview. There we had some role plays and some discussions about what motivates us for this job.
    After that we had the personal interview with the manager and one of the team leaders.

Interview Questions
    • A role play: One of the team leaders had a box full of kinder toys and i got an image of one of the toys and i had to explained to a "5 year-old" how to find the necessary parts in order to build the right toy.   Answer Question
    One week after the last interview I received a call from the Hr team who informed me on the benefits and salary.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in August 2008.

It was very interesting and demanding.

Interview Questions
    i couldn t negociate anything.

Customer Service Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in October 2009.

I've applied for a different job in the company and i get it. my skills and competences recommended me for it.

Interview Questions
    • what will be the hardest thing ton the new job?   View Answer
    just to negotiate, i got the offer and i didn't negotiate because of the job value.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Orange - Romania in September 2008.

I was already working for the same company on a diffrent position when I applied for this one. I already knew the company values and what kind of employes they preffer.
    I should start with the fact that I really wanted the job and I was convinced that I can do it. Before the interview I took a 3 days internship on the position - this proved my interest for the job.
    There were 2 interviews: on both of them they put me in different situations to see how I react and how confident I am with taking decisions an assuming responsability.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think we should hire you for the job and not one of teh other candidates?   View Answer
    • Sell me this object!   View Answer
    This position is not one where one can negotiat something. In my position I was happy to make shure to evidentiate the fact that I am the one they want for the job.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Orange - Romania in September 2009.

The company published an offer on the website of my universiy. I applied by sending an e-mail with a cover letter and a resume, and I got an answer by phone under a week. We made an appointment for an interview, and I was received on the 12th day by an HR employee.
    After 12 days, they made an offer.

Interview Questions
    • We will move your office twice in the next months, you will finally be 30 miles away from here. Does it bother you?   Answer Question

The offer was less attractive than competitors' and my office would have moved twice in the following months.

Worked for Orange - Romania? Contribute to the Community!