Orbitz Worldwide

Updated Jan 9, 2015

3.3

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in November 2014.

Applied online on a Monday, HR Phone interview on Friday, Hiring manager phone interview on Monday, in person interview on Friday (5 one-on-one interviews back-to-back). Received offer following Tuesday. Entire process was 15 days from applying to receiving offer. Personality test as well as technical/job related skills test. It was a very intense process, but overall I found it to be positive and generally pretty informal.

Interview Questions
  • If you could change one thing about the website, what would it be?   Answer Question
Was unable to negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Orbitz Worldwide

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in July 2014.

The initial start of the interview process was a 30 min phone screen with the HR contact. From there a 30 min. phone interview was scheduled with the Hiring Manager. Based on that performance an on-site interview with 3 indivduals within the dept and fourth/final interview was an actual assigtment to be completed highlighting what the roles and responsiblities would be of the position.

Interview Questions
    • Having the opportunity to do a project was a new expeirence for me, but gave a lot of insight into what the role would actually entail and thought it was a great idea for all parties involved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide.

The interview started with a standard phone interview. Then I met with four team members individually. Each asked their own questions including problem solving questions based on reports used during day to day activities of the position. Everyone one was welcoming and asked great questions. After the interview I was asked to complete an online personality test. This was the hardest personality test I have taken as it included problem solving questions. Great communication throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The most unique parts of the interview were the personality test and problem solving questions during the interview. There is not really way to prepare.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in June 2012.

I was contacted via email regarding my resume (Tuesday). They requested a phone interview. Two days later, I had a 30-minute call with the hiring manager (Thursday). Went in the next week for consecutive interviews with three different individuals. Offer was made the next day!

Interview Questions
    • What's the biggest challenge you face in your current position?   Answer Question
    Amazing offer. No need to need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in June 2012.

Was contacted via email for two interviews. Interview room was glass wallled, zero privacy and in a busy corner of the office. First interview with manager was OK, although interviewer hadn't reviewed my resume and not very prepared. Second interview was with VP, very cold and unfriendly. Pretty standard questions, strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes at current job, etc. No questions from left-field, few hypotheticals. Interview ran overtime and was told would be in touch, haven't heard anything... Sent inquiry for update about a week after, no response. C'est la vie.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in December 2010.

First did phone interviews with the recruiter and the hiring manager. Then went for an in-person interview with 3 separate people. They were eager to fill the position and I was a good fit, so the interview was pretty easy. Standard questions - why I wanted to leave my old job, why this job sounded interesting, what experience do I have related to this job, etc...

Interview Questions
    They made a good offer, so I didn't need to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in December 2009.

Interview process was with 5 team members, including hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are your best and worst qualities when managing multiple projects at the same time?   View Answer
    Was an acceptable offer, no need to negotiate.