Orbitz Worldwide

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide.

Interview Details – The interview started with a standard phone interview. Then I met with four team members individually. Each asked their own questions including problem solving questions based on reports used during day to day activities of the position. Everyone one was welcoming and asked great questions. After the interview I was asked to complete an online personality test. This was the hardest personality test I have taken as it included problem solving questions. Great communication throughout the interview process.

Interview Question – The most unique parts of the interview were the personality test and problem solving questions during the interview. There is not really way to prepare.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details – Was contacted via email for two interviews. Interview room was glass wallled, zero privacy and in a busy corner of the office. First interview with manager was OK, although interviewer hadn't reviewed my resume and not very prepared. Second interview was with VP, very cold and unfriendly. Pretty standard questions, strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes at current job, etc. No questions from left-field, few hypotheticals. Interview ran overtime and was told would be in touch, haven't heard anything... Sent inquiry for update about a week after, no response. C'est la vie.

Interview Question – "Tell me about a difficult accomplishment"   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email regarding my resume (Tuesday). They requested a phone interview. Two days later, I had a 30-minute call with the hiring manager (Thursday). Went in the next week for consecutive interviews with three different individuals. Offer was made the next day!

Interview Question – What's the biggest challenge you face in your current position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Amazing offer. No need to need to negotiate

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details – First did phone interviews with the recruiter and the hiring manager. Then went for an in-person interview with 3 separate people. They were eager to fill the position and I was a good fit, so the interview was pretty easy. Standard questions - why I wanted to leave my old job, why this job sounded interesting, what experience do I have related to this job, etc...

Interview Question – Why do you want to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made a good offer, so I didn't need to negotiate.

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was with 5 team members, including hiring manager.

Interview Question – What do you think are your best and worst qualities when managing multiple projects at the same time?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was an acceptable offer, no need to negotiate.

Worked for Orbitz Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!