Orbitz Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – Had a meeting with 2 representatives on campus. Very relaxed interview, they asked me to tell them the angle between the hands of a clock when it was 3:15 and to reverse a linked list.

The next round was an on-site interview comprising of an hour long skills test, some presentations and 2 interviews - one tech and one behavioral.

The hour long test was pretty straightforward with questions like simuate an RPN calculator, print first rep of a character in a string, count leaves in a binary tree, validate a BST.

The behavioral interview seemed to be the most intense with a group of people drilling you on your past projects.

The tech interview was again pretty straight forward with some data structures questions, some scheduling algorithm questions and finally how to detect a loop in a linked list.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Chicago, IL

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Orbitz Worldwide in January 2008.

Interview Details – After six phone interviews with a recruiter, HR, my potential manager and teammates, I came into the office for a personal interview with my potential manager, which was very short. The office was casual, laid back, and it appeared as if everyone was pretty busy, although there were a few people playing Foosball in the kitchen.

Interview Question – What was the highlight of your career so far of which you were most proud?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate successfully re. salary and vacation time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Orbitz Worldwide

Worked for Orbitz Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Orbitz Worldwide Videos

Orbitz Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

Orbitz Worldwide (NYSE:OWW) is a leading global online travel company using technology to transform the way consumers around the world plan and purchase travel. Orbitz Worldwide operates the consumer travel planning… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orbitz Worldwide Engineer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Orbitz Worldwide employees and interview candidates.