Orbitz Worldwide Engineer I Interview Questions

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

Had a meeting with 2 representatives on campus. Very relaxed interview, they asked me to tell them the angle between the hands of a clock when it was 3:15 and to reverse a linked list.

The next round was an on-site interview comprising of an hour long skills test, some presentations and 2 interviews - one tech and one behavioral.

The hour long test was pretty straightforward with questions like simuate an RPN calculator, print first rep of a character in a string, count leaves in a binary tree, validate a BST.

The behavioral interview seemed to be the most intense with a group of people drilling you on your past projects.

The tech interview was again pretty straight forward with some data structures questions, some scheduling algorithm questions and finally how to detect a loop in a linked list.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orbitz Worldwide

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Orbitz Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

After six phone interviews with a recruiter, HR, my potential manager and teammates, I came into the office for a personal interview with my potential manager, which was very short. The office was casual, laid back, and it appeared as if everyone was pretty busy, although there were a few people playing Foosball in the kitchen.

Interview Questions

• What was the highlight of your career so far of which you were most proud?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate successfully re. salary and vacation time.