Oreck

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Oreck in August 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call and scheduled a phone interview which was supposed to last 30 minutes. Then talked to the recruiter who interrupted the call once to take another call and called me back afterwards. he asked a bunch of random questions. Starting with my recent experience, then going on about motivating employees, dealing with customers, dealing with supervisors, scheduling. She asked me about my salary expectation which was higher than what they usually pay. She told me to think about it and that she would call me back which she never did. Interview lasted 50 minutes.

Interview Question – How would you deal with working by myself a lot?   Answer Question

Worked for Oreck? Contribute to the Community!