Oregon Department of Transportation

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oregon Department of Transportation

Transportation Services Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Oregon Department of Transportation (Portland, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with about ten questions. Questions are given to you a few minutes before interview to review and prepare for. Interview was fairly easy as long as you prepare. It is not a conversation type interview but rather a panel asking questions and you giving answers. Personality is very important

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

TMS2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Oregon Department of Transportation (Pendleton, OR) in April 2012.

Interview

all has been done and sent over the computer with application and summary questions attached and attachments as well, then applications will be gone thru, if requirements are met you will be called for an interview, two weeks after the interviewing process you will be accepted or not by phone or letter.

Interview Questions

• most questions about situations or incidents that nobody has come across.   Answer Question

Design Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Oregon Department of Transportation (Bend, OR) in September 2009.

Interview

There was a prepared list of questions which the person being interviewed received upon arrival to the site for the interview. You then had 15-20 minutes to review those questions and prepare yourself for the panel interview. The interview was a behavioral interview, which meant that they asked a lot of questions about how you handled past challenges and conflicts. They were also interested in how you would approach design issues, what steps you would take. And, like most interviews, they wanted to know why you thought you were right for that job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you had with a workmate and how you resolved it.   1 Answer