Oregon Home and Energy

Oregon Home and Energy Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oregon Home and Energy

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oregon Home and Energy.

Interview

A: You call number in Boise, ID of Sales Manager. B: He'll schedule a time to fly from Boise to Portland in some run down Airport Hotel to meet people. C: He'll talk and talk and talk. I determined this is to dodge folks from asking questions about the company. Ask him hard questions like: 1) Why doesn't Oregon Home and Energy pay at least minimum wage during training? 2) Why doesn't the company pay each outside rep a minimal gas tab considering the company is in Idaho, not Oregon and not established? 3) Why does he expect new reps to use their own money for a company that is based out of Boise and not established in Portland? 4) Demand to see their Oregon Contractor's license. Fact is -- they don't have one. 5) Why are there so many bad reviews online? Folks just don't vomit on a company unless things are really, really bad. 6) Why doesn't the phone number and e-mail even work on the Oregon Home and Energy website?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Oregon Home and Energy in July 2012.

Interview

Call number via Craigslist/ Oregonian AD. Meet with Owner outside Portland Airport. Spend 30 minutes listening to him chat it up. Refuses to answer any questions you ask him.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you have in your checking account? Are you a Conservative and do you believe in God?   Answer Question

Insanely invasive questions. Appears to be a bogus company. The interview was a joke. Their website doesn't work. They don't provided paid training or a gas tab. Wanted me to use my money to grow them in PDX? This is why he asked what I had in savings! I'd recommend anyone looking to stay away from these clowns.