Oregon State Lottery Tech I Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Tech I Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oregon State Lottery in January 2009.

The initial communication was via email, I was asked if I was still interested in a position with the Oregon Lottery; I replied I was still interested. The next communication a few days later set up the interview. At the interview there was a panel of 2 - to managers from different entities of the organization. The setting was warm and inviting. The panel asked questions switching the interviewer at each question. There were probably around 10 questions in all. Suggestions, be honest, don't add more information than what the question asks. Don't stress out because of all the quiteness during the interview. The interviewers are taking notes and therefore during that time there is quite time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict, and what you did you remedy that conflict.   Answer Question
  • Tell us about your service route experience   Answer Question
  • how do you handle customers that are upset or beligerant.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oregon State Lottery

Worked for Oregon State Lottery? Contribute to the Community!