Organogenesis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Program Manager Interview

Clinical Program Manager

Interviewed at Organogenesis

Interview Details – Hiring Process was efficient and smooth. Salary was ok, but there was not much of a window to negotiate salary. Also, references were asked for but never checked which seemed odd, especially since the company had hired a third party company to conduct background check and references.

Negotiation Details – Did not have much room to negotiate with salary....

Medical Science Liaison Interview

Medical Science Liaison
Canton, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Organogenesis in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted by recruiter, submitted resume, has brief phone interview, then spent day at company with a number of interviews at all levels.

Interview Question – None particularly difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Was very straight forward. They gave a figure, I countered based on information that I had on the field, they accepted.

Manufacturing Interview

Manufacturing
Canton, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Organogenesis in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone screen followed by in person interview. Met with several team members and everything seemed to go well. Ended up not getting the job due to lack of experience.

Interview Question – Areas where I could improve.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant
Canton, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Organogenesis.

Interview Details – Recived a call a week after applying, very brief telephone interview. The date of the in person interview was changed twice and two people I was supposed to meet with we're on vacation. A week later I Recived their decision. Everyone was exteremly friendly and informative. I plan on applying for future positions with them.

Interview Question – Biggest weakness?   View Answer

R&D Interview

R&D

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Organogenesis in April 2010.

Interview Details – Met people within the department, had lunch with Director and VP of R&D. Gave a presentation on my previous work.

Interview Question – How would you improve the process of making the product better.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Increased salary by $2,000.

Worked for Organogenesis? Contribute to the Community!