Orient-Express Hotels

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Charleston, SC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Orient-Express Hotels in July 2011.

Interview Details – The process was easy. I submitted a resume in person for a particular opening and and scheduled a time a few days after to have a 1:1 interview.

The interview was approx. 30 mins long. I was asked about my previous employers one by one, and what hospitality experience I had.

I connected well and met the qualifications; however the position was filled from within the currently staffed hotel.

Interview Question – How will you enhance our staff?   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Orient-Express Hotels in April 2010.

Interview Details – 21 Club contacted fairly quickly after I submitted my application. I met with the director of HR and then was introduced to the General Manager. The interview was mostly behavioral interview questions and a few follow up questions on my resume and past educational and professional experiences. The HR dept is fairly new but it has come a long way and is looking to become more organized and structed in the years to come.

Interview Questions

Finance Intern Interview

Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Orient-Express Hotels in October 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was really simple. I first had an interview with the human resources manager. Then when i passed that interview I had another interview with the Finance Controller. The questions where really simple and mostly focused on getting to know me better.

Interview Question – Probably financial questions. But they where really simple.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orient-Express Hotels? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orient-Express Hotels interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Orient-Express Hotels employees and interview candidates.