Orient-Express Hotels

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orient-Express Hotels

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orient-Express Hotels in July 2011.

The process was easy. I submitted a resume in person for a particular opening and and scheduled a time a few days after to have a 1:1 interview.

The interview was approx. 30 mins long. I was asked about my previous employers one by one, and what hospitality experience I had.

I connected well and met the qualifications; however the position was filled from within the currently staffed hotel.

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Orient-Express Hotels in April 2010.

21 Club contacted fairly quickly after I submitted my application. I met with the director of HR and then was introduced to the General Manager. The interview was mostly behavioral interview questions and a few follow up questions on my resume and past educational and professional experiences. The HR dept is fairly new but it has come a long way and is looking to become more organized and structed in the years to come.

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orient-Express Hotels in October 2012.

The hiring process was really simple. I first had an interview with the human resources manager. Then when i passed that interview I had another interview with the Finance Controller. The questions where really simple and mostly focused on getting to know me better.

Interview Questions
    • Probably financial questions. But they where really simple.   Answer Question