Orient Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Orient Technologies in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the Technical Head and the HR Manager. The asked me about my skill and I also faced an IQ test. The interview was quite tough to crack if you don't have sufficient knowledge. therefore I will request the candidates to gain vivid knowledge on your sphere. I qualified all the three rounds and thereof got the offer and joined immediately. Firstly, there was a training session for 2 weeks and then there it was work on site.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was not so good. It was so-so.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Orient Technologies in August 2011.

Interview Details – interview was too much simple..easy to get into company..aptitude has no level of knowledge

Interview Question – tell something about proxy server   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offer should be 10,000...company would not give you more then 10 k

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orient Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orient Technologies Network Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Orient Technologies employees and interview candidates.