Oriental Bank of Commerce Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oriental Bank of Commerce

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in July 2012.

Now the oriental bank of commerce have stopped campus recruiting. They use the test score of IBPS and based on the score, they list the prospective candidates for interview

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at Oriental Bank of Commerce? [heehe :)]   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in April 2009.

national level written test then interview

Interview Questions
    • how we can expect that you r our write choice for this job   View Answer

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in June 2010.

After clearing the written exam I was called for interview. There were 5 interviewers in the panel. they asked me many questions related to my family, my stream, my hobbies, my knowledge regarding computers, etc.Interview continued for 15 minutes.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in March 2011.

it started with the gd thn interview thn aptitude test.

Interview Questions
    • its hard to define one question in interview it was a check of your knowledge, behaviour flexibility, and body language   View Answer

Credit Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in March 2011.

had gd... then had panel interview.... went on for 15 mins.... questions were on risk management i banks

Interview Questions
    no neogotiation. only a final package was communicated.

Financial Analyst (Scale I Officer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in April 2012.

Process started with a GD consisting of financial awareness topics related to management. eg. financial inclusion, BASEL III etc...
    Later on PI...
    There were 4 aged people in the interview panel...one person asking max questions was phd in economics. Interviw started as usual by tell me sumthing abt ur self and famly back ground. Then one person was asking questions related to core finance like the corporate balancesheet in detail and the significance of its sequence...
    The other person asked questions related to banking like bank balance sheet in sequence and its analysis in detail...primary and collateral security diff...non SLR items...
    The third person was asking questions relating to GK like lady CM's of India etc...
    the forth person was observing the candidate.
    THere was no use of CV dey were concentrating on basic info we provided in our forms....
    There was a very strict observation pertaining to the documents asked by the bank.
    The interview went on good but the results were declared after 1.5 months....!! :-(

GOT SELECTED!!

Interview Questions

Worked for Oriental Bank of Commerce? Contribute to the Community!