Oriental Bank of Commerce

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in July 2012.

Interview Details – Now the oriental bank of commerce have stopped campus recruiting. They use the test score of IBPS and based on the score, they list the prospective candidates for interview

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Oriental Bank of Commerce? [heehe :)]   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in April 2009.

Interview Details – national level written test then interview

Interview Question – how we can expect that you r our write choice for this job   View Answer

Banker Interview

Banker
Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in June 2010.

Interview Details – After clearing the written exam I was called for interview. There were 5 interviewers in the panel. they asked me many questions related to my family, my stream, my hobbies, my knowledge regarding computers, etc.Interview continued for 15 minutes.

Interview Question – Why u were not selected in ur previous interview ?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in March 2011.

Interview Details – it started with the gd thn interview thn aptitude test.

Interview Question – its hard to define one question in interview it was a check of your knowledge, behaviour flexibility, and body language   View Answer

Credit Risk Manager Interview

Credit Risk Manager
Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in March 2011.

Interview Details – had gd... then had panel interview.... went on for 15 mins.... questions were on risk management i banks

Interview Question – basel ii   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no neogotiation. only a final package was communicated.

Financial Analyst (Scale I Officer) Interview

Financial Analyst (Scale I Officer)
Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Oriental Bank of Commerce in April 2012.

Interview Details – Process started with a GD consisting of financial awareness topics related to management. eg. financial inclusion, BASEL III etc...
Later on PI...
There were 4 aged people in the interview panel...one person asking max questions was phd in economics. Interviw started as usual by tell me sumthing abt ur self and famly back ground. Then one person was asking questions related to core finance like the corporate balancesheet in detail and the significance of its sequence...
The other person asked questions related to banking like bank balance sheet in sequence and its analysis in detail...primary and collateral security diff...non SLR items...
The third person was asking questions relating to GK like lady CM's of India etc...
the forth person was observing the candidate.
THere was no use of CV dey were concentrating on basic info we provided in our forms....
There was a very strict observation pertaining to the documents asked by the bank.
The interview went on good but the results were declared after 1.5 months....!! :-(

GOT SELECTED!!

Interview Question – NONE   Answer Question

Worked for Oriental Bank of Commerce? Contribute to the Community!