Oriflame Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

2.5

Training and Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Oriflame.

3 Stage process - Interview with headhunter- UK 2 full days of Interviews and psychometric assessments. First day assessments and the second day met all senior management each for approx 45 -60 minute interview. It was a very tough interview process some had structured questions some more informal conversations. This was then followed by an interview with MD.

Interview Questions
    Through the Headhunter and they negotiated on my behalf

Sales Interview

1. Online Application Process
    2. Phone Interview
    3. Interview with Higher Management
    4. Lunch with future colleagues

All of the people I interviewed with were kind, and open to hearing about my experiences. The company really looks for good college recruits from California schools for their internship program.

SC Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Oriflame in May 2013.

Get to work with such helpful staff.Opportunities to earn while sitting at home ,on your own timings.

Interview Questions

I wanted to be loyal towards my company.

Summer Intern, Brand Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Oriflame in April 2012.

Easy and friendly process.
    Telephone contact from HR, spontaneous telephone interview, ca 20 min. Questions about why I wanted the position.

Face-to-face interview at the Global office in Stockholm with the manager of the team and one of the junior brand managers in the team. A basic and friendly interview.

Interview Questions
    • Even though classic, tell us about your negative characteristics.   Answer Question
    Standardized intern contract

Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ploieşti (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ploieşti (Romania)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Oriflame in October 2011.

You have to had a copy of your id card and go to a leader (like me) that will give you to sign a contract. The rest is easy and you can find it out on the road. Everything is easy to be learned and requires a bit of time and attention.

Interview Questions
    • There are not such as difficult questions. Everything is easy and you should keep it that way.   Answer Question
    As long as you work harder you will get more money.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tezpur (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Tezpur (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Oriflame in August 2011.

through staff selection

Interview Questions
    • will you be able to go to people home to sell products even at the odd hours   View Answer

SC Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Oriflame in May 2011.

In the group discussion it was checked how you can handle the situation, & in the basic interview stage your skills in patience & how you handle people was checked. In technical round you were given a situation & how you work accordingly to make it a success.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a consultant who is a lady & who keeps shouting & doesnt want any assurances but just wants the work to be done.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Oriflame in January 2010.

They just ask about age and some interest in this filed.that;s all

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Oriflame in January 2009.

there was no hiring and interview process required to be a consultant of oriflame

Interview Questions
    • no questions were asked as no interviews were taken   View Answer