Origins Natural Resources Keyholder Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Origins Natural Resources in April 2013.

I was first screened by phone with the full time key holder, then invited in for second interview with the Assistant Manager. Both interviews were very professional, and the ladies were easy to talk to. The second portion was a phone interview which determined if you were a candidate worth proceeding further. Lastly I interviewed with the store manager, during the interview she went over sales expectations and coaching reports, which gave a realistic review of what was expected on the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is a cause I am passionate about? I was not expecting that so it caught me off guard.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate, however I strongly suggest making a counter offer if offered a position

Other Interview Reviews for Origins Natural Resources

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Origins Natural Resources in March 2010.

Came into a clean fresh store. There were only 2 customers along with the assistant Manager who I was happily greeted by. As we walked to the back we had a friendly ice breaker conversation. She handed me over to the store manager and we talked a while. I was a little bit uncomfortable because the Store Manager was hard to read, as in her body language and facial expressions were very expressionless. It was almost like she was starring through me but she actually ended up being an amazing person to work for.

Interview Questions
    Non-negotiable. It is a starting pay rate for all in that position.