Orion Consultants

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Orion Consultants.

Interview Details – Quick, easy Skype interview and then got invited down. Mostly fit questions. Many of your typical "What was your favorite class in college?" "Tell me about a time you made a mistake" "What part of school did you find most rewarding/challenging?" etc.

Interview Question – There was one chart that needed to be "analyzed", but I put that word in quotes because it was essentially looking at a bar graph and explaining what it says. Very basic. There was a difficult interview with the owner, as he asked bizarre questions. He asked "Okay, tell me about yourself". Once I answered he said "what else" and after I responded to three more of those, he asked what my parents do for a living.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant

Interview Details – FIT interview, friendly interviewer, the interview flowed and I fel like there was genuine interest. I didn't get the job but the manager who interviewed me sent me a very personal email afterward and I didn't feel treated or anything.

Interview Question – Just fit interview, no really challenging questions were asked.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Orion Consultants in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of 2:1 interview asking questions about why one wants to work at Orion, any writing and interviewing experience. Interviewers were not nice.

Interview Questions

Worked for Orion Consultants? Contribute to the Community!