Orion Consultants Associate Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orion Consultants

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orion Consultants (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick, easy Skype interview and then got invited down. Mostly fit questions. Many of your typical "What was your favorite class in college?" "Tell me about a time you made a mistake" "What part of school did you find most rewarding/challenging?" etc.

Interview Questions

• There was one chart that needed to be "analyzed", but I put that word in quotes because it was essentially looking at a bar graph and explaining what it says. Very basic. There was a difficult interview with the owner, as he asked bizarre questions. He asked "Okay, tell me about yourself". Once I answered he said "what else" and after I responded to three more of those, he asked what my parents do for a living.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Orion Consultants

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Orion Consultants.

Interview

FIT interview, friendly interviewer, the interview flowed and I fel like there was genuine interest. I didn't get the job but the manager who interviewed me sent me a very personal email afterward and I didn't feel treated or anything.

Interview Questions

• Just fit interview, no really challenging questions were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Orion Consultants (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview consisted of 2:1 interview asking questions about why one wants to work at Orion, any writing and interviewing experience. Interviewers were not nice.

Interview Questions

• Based on what you have learned about our firm, what kind of work do we do?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in our firm?   Answer Question