Orion Health

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Orion Health.

Interview Details – I was refered by a current employee, and made it through the phone screen and two in person interviews. Subject to their IC "test" that is an excercise with very little context to make the software work via non-standard installation. Very little feedback from HR, extremely difficult to get back in touch with the HR Recruiter, and then all of a sudden deep in the process the job requirements changed.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary question wise.. typical stuff.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orion Health in August 2010.

Interview Details – HR Interview followed later by one technical interview. The technical was only for one hour and touched on fundamental data structures and algorithms.

Interview Question – What did you find you had most difficulty with in your previous role. Be that technical skills or soft skills. And how did you find a solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a position with these benefits. I didn't negotiate as it seemed very good at the time.

Technical Consultant Interview

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Orion Health in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from HR, then setup time for a webex. The job was in NZ.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult, mostly behavioural and a couple technical.   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Orion Health in September 2011.

Interview Details – Via a recruit consultant, 1st interview is a technical interview with development manager and senior engineer. 2nd interview is generic interview with HR. Whole process since getting info from the consultant took about 4 weeks until getting a result.

Interview Question – How to develop / design cross platform applications with or without native code.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Telling my accurate annual salary at that time to HR, otherwise not too much. The procedure was smooth.

Product Management Interview

Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Orion Health in February 2012.

Interview Details – Thoroughly professional recruitment process with extremely quick turnarounds. I was referred to the company through my mentor and I really appreciated the communication from the recruiter and my manager telling me what stage the application was at.

Interview Question – Given the specific role I was to be involved in, I did not have any special questions directed at me, mainly around the healthcare software sector and what I saw the challenges to maintaining such a market.   Answer Question

Senior Implementation Consultant Interview

Senior Implementation Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Orion Health in January 2012.

Interview Details – they are really choosy but turned out to be worth all the waiting for

Interview Question – jQuery and its advantage   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orion Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orion Health interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Orion Health employees and interview candidates.