Orkin Orkin Sales Inspector Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Orkin Sales Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Orkin (Jonesboro, AR) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied to the Jonesboro, AR branch online and received a call about a week later. We set up the interview for the following day. I was interviewed by the branch and regional manager simultaneously. They began by explaining certain aspects of the job, and the characteristics they were looking for. Then asked me why they should hire me. Later, the regional manager asked me to try to sell him a stapler, which I did. Basically, it was a very non-traditional interview. There were no situational questions, but they definitely want to know if you can be confident and creative. I only finished the interview a couple hours ago. I'm waiting to hear from them.

Interview Questions

• The regional manager handed me the huge customer list and asked how I would use it...   1 Answer