Orkin Sales Inspector Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Orkin (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

the company called, and did a brief phone interview. talked to the sales manager, he invited me in for a 1 on 1 interview. that lasted about an hours with typical questions. the field ride got set up, did that. it was fine, did a background check, drug screen, etc and got the job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Orkin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Orkin (Roanoke, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

It's been three years so my memory is a little foggy but initially an online application is submitted. These applications are reviewed by branch manager. He calls applicants to schedule interviews. Upon arrival applicant takes DRAKE test for position aptitude. Then applicant meets with manager +1. My interview was very laid back, manager focused on motivation. After a successful interview a ride along is scheduled with another inspector. Ride along is an hour or two to see if applicant is really interested in job and to probe inspector with any questions away from management. After ride along, position is offered.

Interview Questions

• Um... Nothing very difficult. They just don't want lazy or unreliable people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Orkin (Nashville, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

This was the easiest interview ever. There was no formal questions or any thing that you would expect to be present with in an interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked in this interview was just over my back ground.   Answer Question