Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Orkin
- Pest Control Technician (4)
- Sales Inspector (3)
- Commercial Account Manager (3)
- Branch Manager (2)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Relations Specialist (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Operations Management (1)
- Field Inspector (1)
- Service Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Biggest Waste of Time Ever (1)
- Commercial Account Sales (1)
- Orkin Sales Inspector (1)
- Route Manager (1)
- Inspector (1)
- Branch Account Executive (1)
- Termite Technician (1)
- Customer Service Specialist (1)
Sales Inspector Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Orkin (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2010.
the company called, and did a brief phone interview. talked to the sales manager, he invited me in for a 1 on 1 interview. that lasted about an hours with typical questions. the field ride got set up, did that. it was fine, did a background check, drug screen, etc and got the job offer.
- describe a difficult situation youve been in Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Orkin
Sales Inspector InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Orkin (Roanoke, VA) in January 2010.
It's been three years so my memory is a little foggy but initially an online application is submitted. These applications are reviewed by branch manager. He calls applicants to schedule interviews. Upon arrival applicant takes DRAKE test for position aptitude. Then applicant meets with manager +1. My interview was very laid back, manager focused on motivation. After a successful interview a ride along is scheduled with another inspector. Ride along is an hour or two to see if applicant is really interested in job and to probe inspector with any questions away from management. After ride along, position is offered.
- Um... Nothing very difficult. They just don't want lazy or unreliable people. Answer Question
Sales Inspector InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Orkin (Nashville, TN) in August 2009.
This was the easiest interview ever. There was no formal questions or any thing that you would expect to be present with in an interview.
- The questions asked in this interview was just over my back ground. Answer Question