Orlando Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orlando Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – I initially received a call from the department coordinator inviting me to an interview, which also entailed meeting the team I would be working with and conducting a group interview with them. The meeting with the coordinator was pleasant enough, and the team members were friendly with me. However, the group interview was very disorganized, and could have been streamlined, I believe. A second interview was conducted with just the coordinator, which I felt was unnecessary as I had already interviewed with this person initially. The process felt very disjointed, and the response time was slow. It took approximately a month for the entire process.

Interview Question – I did not expect them to ask whether I could stomach the job, as I was not sure what the job entailed exactly before it was explained to me.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orlando Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orlando Health Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Orlando Health employees and interview candidates.