Orlando Health

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

Orlando Health Foundation Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Orlando Health.

Telephone screen went great, in person was a little odd, but overall really positive. Was told I was a finalist and asked if I was offered the job later in the week was I ready to accept and move from out of state (after paying to fly myself down for the interview). They were so communicative before my in-person but vanished after the in person - won't return inquiries (a month later), even asking if they've hired someone else - just be honest for goodness sake! I get that schedules get busy and things happen I haven't received an offer but at this point I would't accept if they did call - treatment post interview is disappointing and frustrating and off-putting.

Interview Questions
    • Asked my Myers-Briggs assessment, which I hadn't really paid much attention to since college (a long time ago!) and honestly didn't remember.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Orlando Health in September 2014.

I filled out an online application and received a call a week or so later. An interview was then scheduled. There were two nurses and the nurse manager for the interview. During the interview I was asked general questions about my experience and nurses processed to ask situational type questions. For example, describe a time when you were asked to take on more patient for another nurse and how did you handle the situation. The interview lasted about 30-45 min.

Interview Questions
    • Described a time when you did not get along with a coworker? How did you handle it?   Answer Question
    There was really no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Orlando Health.

I was greeted by one person and then interviewed by 5 people

Staff Therapist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Orlando Health.

I completed an online application. I was interviewed by 2 managers and the human resources representative. That was all completed within the span of one week. I can't recall whether the offer was issued over the phone or in person. Once I accepted their offer, I was brought it for orientation with human resources and each department.

Interview Questions
    • It may have been providing a list of weaknesses without underselling yourself for the position.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Orlando Health.

Apply,phone interview,1:1 interview,skills test,background test

Interview Questions
    • If you had a difficult team assignment that day,how could you accommodate more patients for another nurse that you had to cover her patients.   Answer Question
    The pay rate

Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Orlando Health.

Telephone interview with HR. Set up to met with C suite, Peers then Staff. Basic behavioral based.

Sign on bonus to make up for lack of offered salary. The least they can get away with the better. Low wages

Radiology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Orlando Health.

It was pretty straight-forward. One interview. HR called me later that day to say I have been offered the job. The interview was pretty simple. One manager and one supervisor. It was a very smooth process, I was happy to get the job. It was a very good experience. I enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
    • How long do you plan on staying in Orlando?   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Orlando Health in March 2012.

I initially received a call from the department coordinator inviting me to an interview, which also entailed meeting the team I would be working with and conducting a group interview with them. The meeting with the coordinator was pleasant enough, and the team members were friendly with me. However, the group interview was very disorganized, and could have been streamlined, I believe. A second interview was conducted with just the coordinator, which I felt was unnecessary as I had already interviewed with this person initially. The process felt very disjointed, and the response time was slow. It took approximately a month for the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • I did not expect them to ask whether I could stomach the job, as I was not sure what the job entailed exactly before it was explained to me.   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Orlando Health in December 2011.

My recruter presented meto the employer and accepted the interview invite.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever have someone oppose your idea and how did you deal with it?   View Answer
    Did not negotiate, had a good first offer. Advice, do your homework on simular position pay rate in the area before negotiating salary.

Clin Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Orlando Health in January 2010.

Took a while for company to do screening process and for HR to pass along to hiring manager and hiring manager to call to set up an interview. Interview was typical. Nothing out of the ordinary, pretty boring actually.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be one household appliance, what would you be?   Answer Question