Orlando Magic

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orlando Magic in April 2012.

I applied for this position online and received an email from a recruiter with Orlando Magic. The woman fibbed to me telling me that it was a new position when asking for my salary range. The position was not new but it was within my salary range so I just let it go. The interview was very easy and the woman was very nice. However I could tell from the way she asked questions that she wanted me to answer a certain way. She was very manipulating and this really bothered me. She said that she had a few more people to interview and would filter them out (she knew what would be best for them) before presenting them to the hiring manager. I got an email 2 days later saying I wasn't selected to go on the next round of interviews. I am highly qualified for the job and a veteran. I do not feel that she represented me appropriately to the hiring manager, I felt from the beginning she did not want me to move on in that position. I do not think they are veteran friendly because if they were I would have been selected to move forward at least for a second interview. I am absolutely qualified for that position.

Interview Questions