Orlando Magic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Orlando Magic in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online and received an email from a recruiter with Orlando Magic. The woman fibbed to me telling me that it was a new position when asking for my salary range. The position was not new but it was within my salary range so I just let it go. The interview was very easy and the woman was very nice. However I could tell from the way she asked questions that she wanted me to answer a certain way. She was very manipulating and this really bothered me. She said that she had a few more people to interview and would filter them out (she knew what would be best for them) before presenting them to the hiring manager. I got an email 2 days later saying I wasn't selected to go on the next round of interviews. I am highly qualified for the job and a veteran. I do not feel that she represented me appropriately to the hiring manager, I felt from the beginning she did not want me to move on in that position. I do not think they are veteran friendly because if they were I would have been selected to move forward at least for a second interview. I am absolutely qualified for that position.

Interview Question – Questions are asked in a manipulating way.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orlando Magic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orlando Magic Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Orlando Magic employees and interview candidates.