Orlando Utilities Commission

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in March 2014.

Interview Details – Got a phone calling saying I had been selected for an interview. I received a phone interview. After that, I got another phone call saying they wanted to meet with me in person. The interview was not hard, mainly all behavioral questions and looking for experience with Excel. Environment was calm. Not a very strong organizational culture.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate salary.

Summer Electrical Intern Interview

Summer Electrical Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through the University email, got a call a few weeks later to schedule interview. Behavioral type questions, very nice people. If given the opportunity I would have accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Do you prefer group or individual work?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in May 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewers were a very thorough group. They dove into my core experience and knowledge regarding being a Business Analyst. At each step they made me feel at ease.

Intern Interview

Intern
Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in May 2012.

Interview Details – Got an interview through high school recruitment. Mainly asked basic behavioral questions

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online....then email sent for skills assessment test and select schedule.....if pass assessment then you select date and time per what they provide.....when coming to the interview they request you bring other than basic "your diploma,GED,Degree if any, plus last pay-stub from previous employer"....I think that was too personal on wanting to see my last previous employer pay-stub for salary verification..........interviewed with two managers....basic behavioral/situation questions.....then was told date candidates would hear back which I am now a whole week pass the date stated date..... so by now I figured not hired for position.

P.S. when you go for interview they hand you their company benefits packet upfront from HR, was nice seeing what they offered upfront. Also, they make you sign papers to do background on school info...use to employment and criminal never schools....Hope this helped another

~Update~.... After 2 weeks pass the status date to hear something,recv'd call for offer....gladly accepted.....benefits are Awesome

Interview Question – nothing to surprising or difficult...process took an hour in the downtown Orlando office.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate starting was a bit o er minimum asking...

Worked for Orlando Utilities Commission? Contribute to the Community!