Orlando Utilities Commission

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orlando Utilities Commission

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in May 2014.

The interviewers were a very thorough group. They dove into my core experience and knowledge regarding being a Business Analyst. At each step they made me feel at ease.

Summer Electrical Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in May 2014.

Applied through the University email, got a call a few weeks later to schedule interview. Behavioral type questions, very nice people. If given the opportunity I would have accepted the offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in March 2014.

Got a phone calling saying I had been selected for an interview. I received a phone interview. After that, I got another phone call saying they wanted to meet with me in person. The interview was not hard, mainly all behavioral questions and looking for experience with Excel. Environment was calm. Not a very strong organizational culture.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate salary.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in September 2013.

Applied online....then email sent for skills assessment test and select schedule.....if pass assessment then you select date and time per what they provide.....when coming to the interview they request you bring other than basic "your diploma,GED,Degree if any, plus last pay-stub from previous employer"....I think that was too personal on wanting to see my last previous employer pay-stub for salary verification..........interviewed with two managers....basic behavioral/situation questions.....then was told date candidates would hear back which I am now a whole week pass the date stated date..... so by now I figured not hired for position.

P.S. when you go for interview they hand you their company benefits packet upfront from HR, was nice seeing what they offered upfront. Also, they make you sign papers to do background on school info...use to employment and criminal never schools....Hope this helped another

~Update~.... After 2 weeks pass the status date to hear something,recv'd call for offer....gladly accepted.....benefits are Awesome

Interview Questions
    • nothing to surprising or difficult...process took an hour in the downtown Orlando office.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate starting was a bit o er minimum asking...

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orlando Utilities Commission in May 2012.

Got an interview through high school recruitment. Mainly asked basic behavioral questions