Orlans Associates PC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2014

3.2

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Grade school test just to see if you have just enough brains to read & write, face to face interview asking the standard interview questions, a basic everyday interview you encounter at any company

Bad reviews on Glassdoor

Internal Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Orlans Associates PC in August 2013.

HR called and asked basic questions. They were out of Virginia. 2nd interview was at the Troy office with corporate counsel who was ahead of the internal audit function. There's no audit department, more so professional staff members who will do the audit programs.

I don't believe I did bad on the interview, but I was also 8 months pregnant, so I'm going to assume that was the reason. Basically I just didn't get a call back, and I guess for them that was better than saying "no" because I would be going on maternity leave soon after starting.

In the end, everything happens for a reason, and based on the reviews of this company on glassdoor, it's probably best that I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions
    • You will be asked about past audit experiences and how you managed, handled, and executed audit programs.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through other source – interviewed at Orlans Associates PC in June 2013.

This company is inconsiderate to applicants; which is proabably an indicator of their consideration of employees . After a telephone interview, I was asked to return three different times for in-person interviews, including one with the CEO. Interviewers were late and had to leave early for other meetings on two of the interview sessions. I was never informed that the position had been filled. Interviews were professional but not well structured.

Direct Source Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Orlans Associates PC in August 2010.

I was contacted by a representative in HR in reference to my resume which had been submitted to her by a friend who was employed at the company. She made a few general inquiries about my work experience and what I was looking for. Having provided appropriate answers she advised that she would like to set up a phone interview. That interview took place the next day. Most of the questions revolved around what I personally saw myself contributing to a company and where I what I would like to see myself doing in the future. The interviewers were kind and receptive and seemed genuinely excited to be speaking to me. Pleased with the outcome of that interview they advised that I would be invited to a face to face meeting. A few days later this meeting took place. Two supervisors came and sat with me and asked a few questions after they administered a skills test. After having discussed where I felt I would be strongest used and inquiring about compensation I shook hands with the supervisors present and was escorted out.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel the appropriate amount of compensation would be for your services?   View Answer
    Negotiation wasn't really an option. They were deadset on the rate that they started with. When I suggested something higher, they simply advised that it would not be possible.

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Orlans Associates PC in July 2010.

Startedf as a temp employee then was hired after 3 months.

Interview Questions
    • What is the least hourly amount you will take to work here. Seriously, that was an interview question.   Answer Question
    There are no negotations.

Over Worked and Lousy Pay Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Orlans Associates PC in March 2010.

Good place to work. alot of pressure to complete work when its impossible to complete a job for 4 people in an 8 hour shift. The manger and supervisor changes are weekly.