Orscheln Farm and Home

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Moberly, MO

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was really easy but it was done by someone that I could tell wasn't trained very well in the interview process. It was actually a pretty un professional office that was very cluttered and messy. Interviewer was reading questions off of a single piece of paper and not writting anything down. We kept on getting interupted and she would leave the office or answer phone calls durring the interview.

Interview Question – Tell me a weakness about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was easy and I was able to squeeze a couple of dollars an hour more out of the negotiation.

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Store Manager Trainee
Kansas City, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home.

Interview Details – Go through corporate website first. You'll be contacted by corporate HR first for an over-the-phone interview. You'll next be contacted by a regional manager for an in-person interview. The whole process takes 2-3 weeks, but is not all that grueling. They DO verify references and you'll take a drug test upon accepting the job.

Interview Question – Why do I feel that farm supply is a promising business and how will I contribute to Orscheln's success?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but you do need to be prepared with the places you are willing to relocate.

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with H.R. Then interview with D.M.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Prescribed salary.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Clerk Interview

Clerk

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home in January 2009.

Interview Details – Process was easy for the job title I had applied for.

Interview Questions

Worked for Orscheln Farm and Home? Contribute to the Community!