Orscheln Farm and Home

Interviews for Top Jobs at Orscheln Farm and Home

Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home.

Go through corporate website first. You'll be contacted by corporate HR first for an over-the-phone interview. You'll next be contacted by a regional manager for an in-person interview. The whole process takes 2-3 weeks, but is not all that grueling. They DO verify references and you'll take a drug test upon accepting the job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do I feel that farm supply is a promising business and how will I contribute to Orscheln's success?   View Answer
    No negotiation, but you do need to be prepared with the places you are willing to relocate.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moberly, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moberly, MO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home in February 2013.

Interview was really easy but it was done by someone that I could tell wasn't trained very well in the interview process. It was actually a pretty un professional office that was very cluttered and messy. Interviewer was reading questions off of a single piece of paper and not writting anything down. We kept on getting interupted and she would leave the office or answer phone calls durring the interview.

Interview Questions
    It was easy and I was able to squeeze a couple of dollars an hour more out of the negotiation.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home.

Telephone interview with H.R. Then interview with D.M.

No negotiation. Prescribed salary.

Clerk Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Orscheln Farm and Home in January 2009.

Process was easy for the job title I had applied for.