Orsini Healthcare

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CPhT Interview

CPhT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Orsini Healthcare.

Interview Details – 99% of employees start as contract employees

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Search Engine Marketing, Optimization and Analytics Interview

Search Engine Marketing, Optimization and Analytics
Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Orsini Healthcare in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email by the HR Director who had found my resume on Career Builder. HR had very little information on the position, just said that it involved a website and SEO the inquired as to when I would be available to meet with their Mariketing Director. The marketing director was a bit scattered. He didn't seem to have a grasp of marketing terminology, or even basic concepts, and was really unfamiliar with anything having to do with the internet. He seemed to like me though, so a final interview was scheduled with the CEO.

The CEO was most interested in communicating how he had envisioned the culture of the workplace, and that he was a christian and that he was running a "Christian company" a "Faith-baseed organization." At that time I also met the IT Director. It was obvious that his knowledge was dated, and he kept talking about what great technology SQL Server 2005 Express was, and that they were a "Microsoft Shop" (Interview took place in 2011) The IT director was quite clearly not comfortable discussing current technologies.

Interview Question – How do you feel about working for a Christian organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Uncomfortable, some may have considered it disrespectful.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Orsini Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Orsini Healthcare interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Orsini Healthcare employees and interview candidates.