Orthofix

3.4

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Orthofix in December 2013.

The interview and hiring process took about five weeks. Consisted of an initial phone screen, an interview with the head of the department, then a second interview with the department director. Everyone was very friendly, the environment was comfortable and as I expected. Received very good information regarding the nature of the job and its responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • The question I did not expect but I thought was a great one: name three things on your resume that you are most proud of.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate as I was aware of the salary expectations.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Orthofix.

Initially Human Resources contacted me via email and voice mail after reviewing my resume posted online to set up a time to talk about available positions. A screening phone interview was conducted with Human Resources to get a general idea of my background.
    A phone interview with the hiring manager to be familiar with my past experience and knowledge.
    A site interview with multiple multi-level managers and senior engineers, each 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
    • In you last position, did you feel you learned everything you could?   Answer Question
    I could not negotiate the starting salary.

Design Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Orthofix in September 2012.

Excellent! It might take about a week longer to hear back than quoted, but they are very friendly and it is a great environment from the onset.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your experience with Geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD&T)   Answer Question
    Fair, within a couple of days. Based heavily on your written credentials, but also very competitive with other similar positions in the field.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisville, TX

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Orthofix in May 2012.

I talked first with someone from the HR Office on the phone and later I got an 1:1 interview. The interview was just 30min long. The Supervisor asked me some case study question about what would I do in certain difficult situation....
    Overall it was an interesting experience but I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you have a client who wants his order immediately but you don't have enough in stock and you have to wait until you get new delivered.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Orthofix.

Applied online for the Intern position. I did not hear back for about a month. I then received an email congratulating me and that I moved on to a written questionnaire. I submitted the questionnaire and about 1 week later I was informed that I was going to do a 1:1 interview with the engineering manager along with other people.

Interview Questions
    • Take a look at this instrument and pedicle screw. Put them together.   Answer Question
    no negotiation. This was for an internship.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Orthofix in June 2011.

After applying online, I received a prompt reply asking me to visit them to their office. the interview had a one day schedule with various interviews on the same day including a information session, 4 technical interviews with the engineer and the manager and a hr interview at the end. Everything went smoothly. Dint hear from them for a long time, and later when i mailed they said that the position was no longer offered by the company

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer picked up a complex tool from his desk that he had earlier explained to me and asked me to describe the manufacturing processes involved and the sequence in which they were performed   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Orthofix in June 2010.

The recruiting process at Orthofix is of world-class quality: they recognize talent and go after it. They are above all professional. My recruiting process with Orthofix is the best I have experienced in my career

Interview Questions
    The offer was fairL I did not have to negotiate

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Orthofix in April 2008.

was a 5 step hiring interview process, which included a ride along with a regional sales manager from a different region...little do you know everything you discuss goes back to the company.....took awhile to get the offer, but well worth it...the support from our inside sales training and support are some of the best in the medical device industry...
    The Spine division is one of the most challenging arenas to work in....so many other companies with comparable products or better....its all about relationships.... so you better have thick skin and a will to never give up....

Interview Questions
    • what can you do differently then the last rep for this territory to grow revenue?   View Answer
    If you can come to the table with existing relationships with this company either with sports medicine or spine doc's you will do well.