Osborn & Barr

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Osborn & Barr in October 2010.

Interview Details – Process was quick. I was referred by a friend, submitted my resume, in a day or two had an interview and by the end of the week an offer.

Negotiation Details – The position was very junior, I was happy to land a job. They did give me a little more for base salary.

Manager Interview

Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Osborn & Barr in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very thorough process. Good information up front. Friendly and prompt response. Overall very positive.

Interview Question – Relating my experience to the ag/rural sector.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because they made an offer which I conveyed was my expectation for the position.

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Osborn & Barr.

Interview Details – Applied through their website and was e-mailed by Jessica Sisco with their HR department to schedule a phone interview. On the day of our interview, we spoke for about 15 minutes about the job and my experience. She seemed excited and said she would pass my information along to one of their directors in the Kansas City office, but a week later, she sent another e-mail saying they would pursue other candidates.

Interview Question – Is there one department in particular you would like to work in more than others?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Osborn & Barr in August 2011.

Interview Details – Phone call from HR, numerous calls with members of specific client team, meetings at office with team members that included writing test. Overall process took about a month. People seemed very nice and devoted to agricultural communications. Got to speak with upper management as well, which made environment seem fairly open.

Interview Question – How would you become well-versed in agricultural communications?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Osborn & Barr? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Osborn & Barr interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Osborn & Barr employees and interview candidates.