Oscar Robertson Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Associate Interview

Account Associate
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Oscar Robertson Solutions.

Interview Details – The process is a lot different now than it was in the past. i believe the company only hires through temp agencies at this point. They used to used Agilon, but do not any more. If you are able to get an interview I recommend focusing on customer service skills, as this is far more important for this role than technical knowledge (although you do need to be able to learn basic troubleshooting)

Interview Question – There were no difficult/unexpected questions. my interview was very informal and I would consider it more of just a conversation than a standard interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. However, If you are not happy with with your offer you should definitely try to negotiate before accepting any offer because you will likely not be getting any raises in the future (it's been over 3 years without any raises at all)

Worked for Oscar Robertson Solutions? Contribute to the Community!