OshKosh B'gosh Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at OshKosh B'gosh

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Locust Grove, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Locust Grove, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in February 2011.

Interview was quick and easy. Asked the normal questions about what your duties are at current job, what your strengths are, etc..I received a followup phone call within 3 hours of interviewing to do a background check. Less than 48 hours later, I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • "What did you like about the store when you came in?"   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh.

As well as an employee I am a customer at Oshkosh B'gosh and everyone there is always a pleasure from the second you walk in the door. I turned in my application and got a call back two days after to set up an interview. I had one interview and was hired that day. During the interview everyone was very sweet and professional and they answered all my questions and made sure I was happy and on the same page.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest thing that ever happened to you while at work and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was fine, I accepted the offer and we came to a compromise on my hourly pay.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tannersville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in March 2009.

Interview with Store Manager and District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is your management style?   View Answer
    • What do you think the most important thing you have to offer our company is?   View Answer

Offered more than $2 less than a friend of mine hired for the same position 2 months earlier.

Full-time Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in November 2010.

Interview was simple, met with District Manager, who then introduced me to the Store Manager, I spoke with her and the interview was very simple, they were looking for personality and drive, you have to make sure you actually speak to the individual and not be a deer in headlights.

Interview Questions
    • Name one experience where you had to motivate your team member?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Worked for OshKosh B'gosh? Contribute to the Community!