OshKosh B'gosh

Updated Nov 2, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at OshKosh B'gosh

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at OshKosh B'gosh.

As well as an employee I am a customer at Oshkosh B'gosh and everyone there is always a pleasure from the second you walk in the door. I turned in my application and got a call back two days after to set up an interview. I had one interview and was hired that day. During the interview everyone was very sweet and professional and they answered all my questions and made sure I was happy and on the same page.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest thing that ever happened to you while at work and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    The negotiation phase was fine, I accepted the offer and we came to a compromise on my hourly pay.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Locust Grove, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Locust Grove, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in February 2011.

Interview was quick and easy. Asked the normal questions about what your duties are at current job, what your strengths are, etc..I received a followup phone call within 3 hours of interviewing to do a background check. Less than 48 hours later, I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • "What did you like about the store when you came in?"   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tannersville, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in March 2009.

Interview with Store Manager and District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • What is your management style?   View Answer
    • What do you think the most important thing you have to offer our company is?   View Answer

Offered more than $2 less than a friend of mine hired for the same position 2 months earlier.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in October 2014.

My initial interview was with the District Manager and she was a very unapologetic hour late! After an hour and 40 minute interview, she wanted to take it to the "next level"
    I did a criminal record check the same night, plus was told I could go anytime to the store I would be training at, to finish off paperwork and to be sure and include a void cheque for payroll.
    If this doesn't sound like the job is locked up, I don't know what else would. Onto a second interview with the bigger boss and remember I'm thinking this is just a formality, due to all the previous discussion and emails.
    Guess not. After being informed I would hear back in the next day or two, it took an email from me prompting some sort of answer? 6 days later!
    In conclusion, yes I was passed over (ultimately I have no idea why) but most of all, trying to get an idea of salary (or even a range!) for that matter is apparently super secret. No one during the entire process told me a damn thing what so ever. The whole thing was emotionally confusing and I'm positive I'll find a much better fit.

Full-time Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at OshKosh B'gosh in November 2010.

Interview was simple, met with District Manager, who then introduced me to the Store Manager, I spoke with her and the interview was very simple, they were looking for personality and drive, you have to make sure you actually speak to the individual and not be a deer in headlights.

Interview Questions
    • Name one experience where you had to motivate your team member?   Answer Question
    No negotiation