Oshkosh Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Janitor Interview

Janitor
Oshkosh, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Oshkosh Corporation in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process was both professional and straight forward. Jobs, duties, and all aspects of the job were clearly outlined.

Interview Question – wouls I be able to work every Saturday in addition the the 40 hrs?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negoiations at all, straight contrat job as is. I would be locked into the hourly rate for the duration of the contact or as long as my employment last. . No promotion, raises, permenant employment would be offered at anytime during the contract's length.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Oshkosh Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Oshkosh Corporation Janitor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Oshkosh Corporation employees and interview candidates.