Oshkosh Defense Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oshkosh Defense

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Oshkosh Defense.

Interview

Came across the booth set up by them at on campus job fair, kinda talked a while by the booth with the hiring manager and got a phone call at the night and called in for a on campus interview the next day. Started with the "tell me about yourself" question followed with several typical behavioral questions, like "what're your strengthens and etc". No quite difficult question in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Personally speaking it's the behavioral question about the weakness, have no idea how to make connection of this with the job, i guess i should just prepare myself a little bit more and do some digging forehead next time.   Answer Question

Welder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Oshkosh Defense (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

There was a multi-stage interview process beginning with an online application submission through the company website and culminating in a personal interview just two weeks later. This happened to be during a very busy hiring period as the company prepared to fulfill a rather large contract.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for the future? Any future goals outside of this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-existent. As a union employee, salary and benefits are pre-determined according to contract.

Training Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Oshkosh Defense.

Interview

It was possibly the most unorganized recruitment that I've been through. The hiring manager did not show up for our scheduled interview, so it was re-scheduled to be a phone interview (3rd one). She then called me an hour later than the scheduled phone interview (not so much as a "sorry for being late"). She then tells me she will let me know their decision the following week. Three weeks later, I get an e-mail from HR telling me the position had been cancelled.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Oshkosh Defense (Oshkosh, WI) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview was really more about checking the personality and asking questions that verify the experience and education. The HR group acted professional, and coordinated the interview visit well. One of the managers did not free up enough time for the interview, but it still worked out okay.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, quite a few questions on behavior and "what would you do?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good relocation package, low vacation, low salary. No movement from company on offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Oshkosh Defense in November 2012.

Interview

HR initial interview:
    questions about current job and past jobs
    have you held a leadership position, and what is your style of leadership
    why do you want to work for us, and what will make you stay and be happy
    what do you expect to be paid for this position
    when would you be available to work if the position was offered