Osseo Area Schools

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

School Secretary Interview

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Osseo Area Schools.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Business Manager and Admin Assistant in person. Had to recreate a document as part of the interview process. Second interview with principal. Most of the questions focused on organizational skills, communication skills, and confidentiality. This position was to be the principal's secretary at a suburban high school.

Interview Question – I don't recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate starting in a higher lane of pay due to my previous experience with the district.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Summer School Teaching Interview

Brooklyn Park, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Osseo Area Schools in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the principal and assisstant principle. They asked me questions for about 20 minutes about classroom management and teaching style.

Interview Question – How do you handle a disruptive student?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Osseo Area Schools? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Osseo Area Schools interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Osseo Area Schools employees and interview candidates.