Otis Elevator

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Sales Interview

Technical Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Otis Elevator in October 2011.

Interview Details – I am an engineering major who was recruited for a 'technical sales' position; however, there is nothing technical about it. They were just looking for salesmen,

Interview Question – Why do you believe you are right for this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Sales Interview

Technical Sales

I applied through college or university and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Otis Elevator in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had a 1:1 interview. The guy was really nice. I thought I had my best interview ever, he said he liked me and enjoyed our convo. He even started about talking about the location I would be working. He said he would get back to me through email. I never heard from him. I called and emailed numerous times. Over a month after the interview I received a rejection letter in the mail.

Interview Question – Tell me about your life.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Otis Elevator

Worked for Otis Elevator? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Otis Elevator Technical Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Otis Elevator employees and interview candidates.