Otsuka Pharmaceutical Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Otsuka Pharmaceutical

Bio Statistician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Otsuka Pharmaceutical in March 2012.

Contacted by staffing agent first and had phone screening with the hiring manager. Several days later was asked for onsite interview. It was whole day meeting with different directors and VP, just few technical questions but mainly chat about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Professional Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Otsuka Pharmaceutical in November 2012.

I had a brief phone interview and then was asked to fly to Atlanta for an interview. I had 2 one hour interviews with management, and then was asked to stay and interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was pretty easy. They asked a lot of questions based on my resume and brag book. They had asked for 3 copies of my resume and past performance reviews going in to the interviews. The hardest question may have been, when did I have a conflict with a coworker and how did I resolve it.   Answer Question

Territory too far away

Worked for Otsuka Pharmaceutical? Contribute to the Community!