Our House

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Our House in May 2009.

Interview Details – My interview experience was great. I was referred to manage this particular center because I was referred by the owner for my experience an knowlege of the company. This was a new additional fcility that was addded from my previous employment so I already had the job. I was just transferred and greeted with open arms with my new staff.

Interview Question – What was the worst part about leaving my previous position.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Shelter Manager Interview

Shelter Manager
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Our House in March 2012.

Interview Details – The process involves a 10-20 minute initial phone interview. Selected candidates will then be contacted for an in-person interview with the executive director and the operations manager.

Our House offers an amazing service to the working homeless community in Little Rock, AR.

Pay for the position is in the 20's

Interview Question – Explain your experience working in the non-profit arena (vs. for-profit companies)   View Answer

VSA Interview

VSA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Our House.

Interview Details – I mail in resume and received a call. After the call I received a interview.

Interview Question – How can you help the client   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for Our House? Contribute to the Community!