Our House Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Our House

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Soldotna, AK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Our House (Soldotna, AK).

Interview

Filled out application and turn it in along with resume'.I was called in for interview and discussed past job history and then day later got a call with an offer.I needed cpr/first aid, finger prints, TB results and to sign a form for background.

Interview Questions

• most questions pertained to past job history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

We'd like to offer you a job.

Shelter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Our House (Little Rock, AR) in March 2012.

Interview

The process involves a 10-20 minute initial phone interview. Selected candidates will then be contacted for an in-person interview with the executive director and the operations manager. Our House offers an amazing service to the working homeless community in Little Rock, AR. Pay for the position is in the 20's

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience working in the non-profit arena (vs. for-profit companies)   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Our House (South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL) in May 2009.

Interview

My interview experience was great. I was referred to manage this particular center because I was referred by the owner for my experience an knowlege of the company. This was a new additional fcility that was addded from my previous employment so I already had the job. I was just transferred and greeted with open arms with my new staff.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst part about leaving my previous position.   1 Answer

VSA Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Our House.

Interview

I mail in resume and received a call. After the call I received a interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None