Our Lady of the Lake RMC Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Our Lady of the Lake RMC

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in July 2014.

Interview was short with basic experience questions. Interviewee was very nice. I interviewed with HR rep first than was given a second interview by hiring manager.After second interview, the HR rep called to offer position.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC.

It was online which is a new thing. It was a video of you answering questions. It gives you about 1 minute to prepare and shows you the question then you have to video record yourself answering.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were typical nothing too difficult besides telling specific experiences where you struggled with a coworker   Answer Question
    long

Lab Technologist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC.

Give group interviews of all department supervisors

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult situation that had to be handled by and how was it resolved.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in January 2009.

Applied for position online. Took about two weeks to get a phone call from a recruiter in HR. The person was extremely nice. Was escorted to my department for an interview with the nurse manager. Was sort of given all the positive aspects of the job including patient acuity, nurse to patient ratio, volume, and scheduling. Unfortunately, those positives points were great bait because every single day my unit is below the recommended matrix.

There was no salary negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in June 2008.

You meet with the HR rep then they contact the manager to the unit you are applying for. The nurse manager will contact you for a personal interview. They will ask you about your past experiences and if you have any certifications. You will then be given a peer interview with your co-workers you will be working with. They will ask you set questions (basically the same questions the manager asked). They do the peer interview to make sure your personality doesn't clash with them. Although it is still the managers decision.

No negotiation.

Security Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC.

Initial interview with recruiter usually unless of course....you know someone and get your application expedited to a hiring manager ....if you know what I mean. Usual describe a time when you were asked to do .......blah blah.......then usually a peer interview with other staff in dept.......heres where you make your mark because a manger will likely hire you if they know early on that your a good fit....lets jjust be real about it........manager ultimatly has final say but the peer interview can turn around or possibly farther increase your chances of hire

Negotiable.......when pertaining to credit for experience.......experience paid per year of eligible verified employment

Allied Health Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in October 2010.

Took much too long from start to finish. After I applied it took almost two months for the face to face. I was made an offer three weeks later. The HR person gave me a salary (no negotiation)

They tell you what you will make based on a scale no negotiating. Most likely you will take a pay cut if you have been in your field for a while.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in November 2010.

I found out about the job, called the manager, spoke with her over the phone to find out the job details. I then filed an online application with human resources. My application was forwared to the manager, who did a phone interview with me at a later date. I was later told by Human resources I had the job and told my current manager to put in a transfer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult patient or family member and how did you deal with them.   View Answer

Worked for Our Lady of the Lake RMC? Contribute to the Community!