Our Lady of the Lake RMC

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC.

Interview Details – It was online which is a new thing. It was a video of you answering questions. It gives you about 1 minute to prepare and shows you the question then you have to video record yourself answering.

Interview Question – Questions were typical nothing too difficult besides telling specific experiences where you struggled with a coworker   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – long

Lab Technologist Interview

Lab Technologist

I applied online and interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC.

Interview Details – Give group interviews of all department supervisors

Interview Question – What is the most difficult situation that had to be handled by and how was it resolved.   View Answer

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in January 2009.

Interview Details – Applied for position online. Took about two weeks to get a phone call from a recruiter in HR. The person was extremely nice. Was escorted to my department for an interview with the nurse manager. Was sort of given all the positive aspects of the job including patient acuity, nurse to patient ratio, volume, and scheduling. Unfortunately, those positives points were great bait because every single day my unit is below the recommended matrix.

Negotiation Details – There was no salary negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in June 2008.

Interview Details – You meet with the HR rep then they contact the manager to the unit you are applying for. The nurse manager will contact you for a personal interview. They will ask you about your past experiences and if you have any certifications. You will then be given a peer interview with your co-workers you will be working with. They will ask you set questions (basically the same questions the manager asked). They do the peer interview to make sure your personality doesn't clash with them. Although it is still the managers decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Security Interview

Security

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC.

Interview Details – Initial interview with recruiter usually unless of course....you know someone and get your application expedited to a hiring manager ....if you know what I mean. Usual describe a time when you were asked to do .......blah blah.......then usually a peer interview with other staff in dept.......heres where you make your mark because a manger will likely hire you if they know early on that your a good fit....lets jjust be real about it........manager ultimatly has final say but the peer interview can turn around or possibly farther increase your chances of hire

Negotiation Details – Negotiable.......when pertaining to credit for experience.......experience paid per year of eligible verified employment

Allied Health Interview

Allied Health

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in October 2010.

Interview Details – Took much too long from start to finish. After I applied it took almost two months for the face to face. I was made an offer three weeks later. The HR person gave me a salary (no negotiation)

Negotiation Details – They tell you what you will make based on a scale no negotiating. Most likely you will take a pay cut if you have been in your field for a while.

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Our Lady of the Lake RMC in November 2010.

Interview Details – I found out about the job, called the manager, spoke with her over the phone to find out the job details. I then filed an online application with human resources. My application was forwared to the manager, who did a phone interview with me at a later date. I was later told by Human resources I had the job and told my current manager to put in a transfer.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult patient or family member and how did you deal with them.   View Answer

Worked for Our Lady of the Lake RMC? Contribute to the Community!